It is an annual event wherein Lion members join together to share their experiences/service activity in the fellowship during the international convention. Registrants of this annual 5-day gathering, participate in business sessions and educational seminars, and vote on important initiatives/decisions of the association, as they simultaneously enjoy the sights of an international city.
Our association recognizes 11 official languages, all of which are represented at the convention.
Participation at Past Conventions:
- Busan, Rep. of Korea, 2012 – 55,000 + Participants
- Hamburg, Germany, 2013 – 24,000 + Participants
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 2014 – 16,000 + Participants
- Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, 2015 – 18,000 + Participants
- Fukuoka, Japan, 2016 – 37,000 + Participants
- Chicago, Illinois, USA, 2017 – 25,000 + Participants
- Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 2018 – 27,000 + Participants
- Milan, Italy, 2019 – 20,000 + Participants